TECHNOLOGY AND TRACKING IN REAL TIME
Looking To Become A Contributor?
Do you have custom content and you need to reach more people?
Do you create custom courses for others and want some work?
User Features & Benefits:
- Full inventory & vehicle detail viewing.
- Vehicle scheduling requests.
- Inspection scheduling / reminders / recording.
- Service requesting/ scheduling / recording.
- Fuel / service receipt recording / accounting.
Administrative Functions & Reports:
- Inspections history reports.
- Fuel records.
- Schedule assignments.
- Customizable inventory lists by categories / subcategories.
- See vehicle details from office or mobile device.
- Eliminates costly last minute conflicts over vehicles needed by multiple projects.See inspection records as they happen.
- Be able to see where all your vehicle are 24 hours a day.
- Enhanced ability to see vehicle that are in need of service or “cleaning out” .
- Access to all vehicle documents from your phone.
REALTIME-Asset Manager has simplified keeping up with inspection tasks in our shop and providing trackable progress for easy accountability... And REALTIME-Training has made it easy for us to see who has completed required safety training and who needs a "friendly reminder" to finish.
We have been using REALTIMEais for all our electrical training for over 2 years now. We expanded our onboard training program and have used the easy to upload custom testing features to provide trigger reminders, progress tracking and auto generated certificates.
If I had to summarize the best things about using REALTIMEais it would be seeing the actual results achieved from training our employees and the peace of mind knowing that we're getting the training done and doing it right.
With over 80 employees that I needed to manage and maintain training and recordkeeping - REALTIMEais has given us a singular place to do all of it, in a very user friendly and customizable format, it has been an incredible time saver that has provided us better training results - A real win-win for us!
As soon as I saw everything that REALTIMEais can do we begin using it even though I was concerned that implementing or transitioning would be harder than it was. it went very smooth, and we had lots of support from the REALTIMEais team.