Good safety housekeeping can significantly reduce accidents and injuries in any type of work environment. By developing good safety habits, and by being aware of their work environment and any hazards associated with it, employees can help to create a much safer workplace.
REALTIME’s training products on “Safety Housekeeping and Accident Prevention” demonstrate to employees how to prevent workplace accidents by paying attention to safety housekeeping considerations. Available in English or Spanish.
All of the products… our original DVDs and full-length online courses as well as the new “Micro-Learning” and “Adaptive Learning” courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Developing a good “safety attitude”.
- Maintaining your work environment.
- Using tools and equipment.
- Hazardous materials: recognition and storage.
- Hazardous materials: spill cleanup and disposal.
- Personal protective equipment.
- and more.
*Available in Spanish (VCS17278_SP)