Some people believe that a “certain amount of conflict” on the job is normal. But too often, arguments can escalate into insults, challenges and threats. Sometimes these conflicts can even become physical, and lead to serious injuries… even death.
All of these situations are examples of “workplace violence”… and they can happen in any work environment. If they do, it can be stressful, bad for morale and downright dangerous.
So how much conflict is too much? And where do we draw the line?
Topics covered in each course include:
- Defining violence in your workplace
- “Warning signs” that violence is going to occur
- How to handle “aggressive” behavior
- How to deal with “violent” behavior
- Creating a “Workplace Violence Prevention Program”
- …and more.
*Available in Emglish and Spanish (VCS18325_SP)