This is a refresher for people who have had previous NFPA 70E training. It is designed
to focused on the technicians key principals for electrical safety and discussing several
key changes to the 2021 NFPA 70E.
This course is based on industry Standards and Regulations, providing documentation
tools in support of the employer’s overall Occupational Health & Safety Management
System and an Electrical Safety Program. Employers are required to have an updated
Electrical Safety Program based on industry Standards and Regulations for workers to
receive the most benefit from this course.
REALTIME-AIS’s training products on “Electrical Safe Work Practices” are critical to
any qualified electrical worker who is exposed to electrical hazards.
This Micro-Learning curriculum includes the following modules:
• PART 1: INTRO / UNDERSTANDING ELECTRICAL HAZARDS
• PART 2 & 3 APPROACH BOUNDARIES / ARC FLASH AND SHOCK PPE
• PART 4 & 5: JOB DOCUMENTATION & PLANNING / ELECTRICAL SAFE WORKING
CONDITIONS / JUSTIFICATION OF WORK
• PASRT 6: QUALIFIED PERSONS
• PART 7 & 8: 1-LINES/WARNING LABELS / ARC FLASH & SHOCK RISK ASSESSMENTS